Digistat & Probe (Digital Readout, Very Accurate)
The Carel TW thermostat simultaneously displays set point,
differential and temperature on its backlit Liquid Crystal
The TW requires an external probe. The TW allows you to
select the set-point range within a minimum and a maximum value,
the status of the output relay (ON/OFF) in the event of probe
failure, the heating/cooling mode and the position of the
differential as PRE or POST of the set point.
- Electronic Thermostats for Wall Mounting.
- OPERATING RANGE - (-10°C to +50ºC)
- DISPLAY - 3 digits with decimal point plus sign.
- ACCURACY - Better than 1ºC (2ºF)
- INPUT - Carel NTC probe.
- READ OUT - Fahrenheit
- CONNECTIONS - Screw terminal block for cables up to
- MOUNTING - Wall-mounted.
- DIMENSIONS - Front panel 85mm x 87mm, depth 48mm
(3.3" x 3.4" x 1.92").
- POWER SUPPLY - 220/240Vac, +10%, 50/60Hz power
- OPERATING CONDITIONS - Operating temperature: 0 - 50ºC
humidity: lower than 90%rH, non-condensing.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS - Temperature: - 10 - 70ºC humidity:
lower than 90%rH, non-condensing.
- INDEX OF PROTECTION - IP20.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE